Spleen or Sacral 2nd Chakra
The Sacral Chakra is associated with the color pink or orange. I usually visualize vibrant pink of a rose, or the orange red of an evening sunset when I'm focusing on spinning my second chakra. This chakra often offers us the opportunity to lessen our "control issues" and find a balance in our lives, teaching us to recognize that acceptance and rejection are not the only options in our relationships.
The process of making changes in our life stream through our personal choices is a product of second chakra energy. A well-functioning second chakra helps one to maintain a healthy yin-yang existence.
Chakra Two - Associations
- Color - pink, orange
- Sanskrit Name - swadhisthana
- Physical Location - lower abdomen to the navel
- Purposes - emotional connection
- Spiritual Lesson - creativity, manifestation. honoring relationships, learning to "let go"
- Physical Dysfunctions- low back pain, sciatica, ob/gyn problems, pelvic pain, libido, urinary problems
- Mental and Emotional Issues - blame, guilt, money, sex, power, control, creativity, morality
- Information Stored Inside Sacral Chakra - duality, magnetism, controlling patterns, emotional feelings (joy, anger, fear)
- Area of Body Governed - sexual organs, stomach, upper intestines, liver, gallbladder, kidney, pancreas, adrenal glands, spleen, middle spine